- This food test kit is approx 14 cm x 12 cm x 2 cm so it will pass through a standard letter box.
- It has the CE certification mark and it conforms with European regulation.
- Lancet for pricking the finger
- Bulbous head capillary tube for drawing up the blood sample
- Blood collection tube
- Transportation bottle to protect the blood sample in the blood collection tube during transportation
- Elastoplast to cover the wound
- Return envelope – Superstrong, Post Office Approved
Before taking our food test, please read our Pre-Test Instructions
- You will receive a copy of your laboratory test result within two weeks of sending us your blood sample.
- It is our recommendation that you should bring these test results to the attention of your GP for their consideration.
Included With This Test
You also receive the “hs-CRP Inflammation Test” free of charge. Food intolerance feeds the flames of inflammation, which in turn drives chronic inflammatory diseases. The hs-CRP test measures your levels of inflammation. The test can be repeated subsequently to monitor your reduction in inflammation following the dietary changes. You can learn more about this test by visiting our ‘Low Grade Inflammation Testing Services‘ page