Low Grade Inflammation Test
- This test kit is approximately the size of a cigarette box. It will pass through a standard letter box.
- This test has the CE mark of European Conformaty.
- Lancet for pricking the finger
- Bulbous head capillary tube for drawing up the blood sample
- Blood collection tube
- Transportation bottle – to protect the blood sample in the blood collection tube during transportation
- Elastoplast to cover wound
- Return Envelope – (Supestrong , Post Office Approved)
- You will receive a copy of your laboratory test result within two weeks of sending us your blood sample.
- It is our recommendation that you should bring these test results to the attention of your GP for his/her consideration.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or GP before taking a test.
For children under 16yrs of age we need a GP referral and the letter must specifically request a “food intolerance test”. The GP must collect the blood sample. We will do the laboratory analysis and return the results to the GP.